We are member of the association «HANDELSVERBAND.swiss » and rely on, in order for the protection of our customers, to their recommended regulations and guidelines. Further information for customers about the «swiss online warranty and about the e-commerce Ombud agency you will find [there].
|We are also member of Trusted Shops. Trusted Shops is testing online shops by special chosen criteria’s and award them with the European Seal of approval. With the combination «guarantee or money back » and the system «customer valuation». Customer will buy save at those stores.|
Data protection / Law
Pekabo.ch GmbH, Sagenmattstrasse 7 in 6003 Lucerne, Switzerland is maintaining the website www.pekabo.ch and is responsible for its offers and services. Your trust as a customer and the protection of your data is very important to us. We are obligated to the swiss data security and obey all the swiss law of data security (DSG) (VDESG) (FMG). For your better understanding, please read the following information:
- How we use your data You can visit our website without leaving any personal data’s. We are only saving the access data, for making our service and offer better. You as a person will remain completely anonymous to us.
- Get information You can ask us anytime for information about your saved personal data’s. For that, you have to identify yourself. You can justify or have your personal data’s erased. Please remark, we also have a retention requirement by swiss law to obey.
- Data security We are taking advantage of useful technical and organizational security measure to protect your safed personal datas against manipulation, partly or complete loss and also unauthorized use of third person. We continuously develop our knowing and technology further to ensure you the safest protection possible.
- Save transmission Your personal data will be transmitted encoded with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology.
- Cookies As you might know, cookies are very common and helps to make your visit on our website easier, comfortable and more useful. Cookies are information files, that your web browser saves automatically, when you visit us. Cookies are safe for your computer, also no personal data will be transmitted.
- Trusted Shops The trusted shop seal of approval is shown on our website trough the trust badge. The trust badge and the services within are offert by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelratherstr. 15C, 50823 Köln. When you open the webpage of trusted shop by click on the badge, the server saves automatically a so called server-logfile, that documents the data from your visit(date/time etc.). This information will not be collected or evaluated. By the latest of seven days everything will be overwritten (erased). Further, personal datas will only handed to trusted shop with your permission: After you have placed an order with us, you will be asked to use the products of Trusted Shops and their products. In this case the agreement is made between you and Trusted Shop.
- Credit check For offering the customers payment per invoice, We have to check automatically your credit rating. A lot of internet stores do that, to protect themselves. Your data will be compared with data of Intrum Justitia AG in Schwerzenbach. It compares your data with their information and decides, whether you can order by invoice or not. Please note, you also can pay by credit cards (Visa, Master or Twint postfinance)
- Web analyse mit Google (universal) analytics This website uses google analytics. This service uses for us important methods, which are allowing to analyse the use of our website for example the cookies. This Information will be taken to a server in the US and saved. We have an activation for anonymization. That means the IP Address will be transmitted shorted within the E.U. In rare cases the full address will be transmitted and shorten in the US. The anonymized datas will not be mixed with other datas from google. For more information to analyse with google please contact us
- Contact Person Your trust is very important to us.
We are asking for personal data only, when you are placing an order with us. Also receiving a newsletter is optional and up to your wish. To sign it off, is possible anytime.
We only pass your data on to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of contract execution or billing.
For example, we are using cookies for identify you as an registered user, without you have to log in especially. Cookies are not collecting personal datas. The most internet browsers accept cookies automatically. You also have the option to configure your computer, that no cookies will be saved on your computer.
When cookies are deactivated, it’s possible that not all functions on our website are available.
If you have any questions about data protection on our website or you would like to deleted your data, please contact our contact person for data protection law by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your pekabo.ch team